Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Letter Missing from the Alphabet!!!! ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!


Okay, so "they" say it takes the average person about 7 minutes to fall asleep. What do "they" say about 7 hours? Here's my story: I officially closed my book and turned off the light at 10pm. Tossed and turned, got up, went to couch, read a bit, turned off light, got hot, got up, turned down a/c, back on couch, couldn't get comfortable, went to bathroom, got back in bed, laid there some more, light mysteriously turned on at 4:12, Dalton cried out at 4:23, got back up, window shopped on ebay for an hour, and now I'm writing in my blog (its 5:09am) just to get to first light so I can finally have this night over! Why can't I SLEEP? Now I'm going to spend my day feeling hung over and miserable because my brain didn't quite get the message that it was time to shut down and be quiet. Is this the start of insanity? (no comments from the peanut gallery please) Anyway, to all you people out there that border on narcolepsy and can pass out and enter REM with the TV blaring, I think you need to bow down to the sleep gods and be thankful you can enjoy those beautiful zzzzz's. Clearly, my alphabet has been cut to 25 letters as my zzzzz's are all lost. Hopefully, with a little help from Rite Aid OTC's, I may be able to find them again. ugh! It's now 5:16. I think I will make myself a pot of coffee and throw my riding clothes on and go wake up my horse. What time does it get light anyway?...

No comments: