Friday, September 5, 2008

Love Hannah...don't love Hanna....


So, I'm pretty pissed off about this tropical mess named Hanna that is coming to visit tonight. I know, I know, be thankful she's not a swirling, angry, mommy-type, with a big "5" next to her name. But, all things equal, she's messed things up pretty good for me.

I was supposed to show my horse at my FIRST EVER first level dressage test tomorrow. Well, clearly, that has been canceled. And since I couldn't seem to find water wings that would fit my horse at the local Wal-Mart we couldn't go anyway. Instead, I am going to be holed up with three testosterone infused beings in a house while the deluge goes on outside. The walls will start closing in. All of a sudden our home will feel like a 50 square foot box with a locked lid. Anyway, I just want to be clear that while I'm definately not a fan of "Hanna", I am a big fan of "Hannah" as she is my fabulous niece.

One other note tonight. As bad as the reviews were, the new Star Wars movie is pretty cool. In fact, I totally recommend seeing it. If you decide to, I have the perfect companion for you. He's about 4 feet tall and the last show he can really handle is the 5:00. But, he will share is popcorn which is an added bonus. ; )

No comments: