Thursday, January 29, 2009

Crazy Dreams


So, last night I had a this crazy vivid dream...I was with my bff (the one who claims never to have read my blog...maybe this will be some inspiration). Anyway, said bff asked me if I wanted to go shopping for cake batter. Before my brain could process her invitation, my sweet tooth had already said yes. So, she comes and picks me up in a little pod car. Literally, this thing looked like a hard boiled egg rolling down my driveway. I squeezed in the pod car cartoon style and off we went. Next thing I knew we were off in a great big horsiecopter (yes, that would be a helicopter fitted for horses to be on board too complete with personal stall staterooms - think Titanic with an overhead rudder - not quite sure how this transition took place). I was concerned about where this cake batter shopping spree was taking me. Next thing I knew, MO bff said to me thank goodness we got the extra weight allowance added to this bird so the big horse could come. Clearly there was some sort of standard weight limit we were exceeding with the new BIG horse. (I never said this would make sense...or maybe its some "you need to lose weight" subliminal message). We got to our destination (which for the record resembled a big city like...Raleigh or Greenville) and I was so overly distracted by the fact that I hadn't packed an overnight bag that I totally missed the cake batter shopping spree and the horse thingamabob. So, I guess it just goes to show that I'm overly obsessed with going someplace that I'm missing the journey I'm on...and maybe need a smaller, more environmentally friendly, car...okay, maybe not on that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you maybe feeling guilty that you are bailing on the Florida horse trip? Plane leaves February 16th!