Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year 2009!


Well, what a blur life has been since my last post. Thanksgiving all the way through New Years. So, much happened between Santa coming down the chimney and gobbling up his non-marshmellow cookies (because for the record, Santa DOES NOT like Christmas tree shaped marshmellows stuck in the frosting of his sugar cookie), to celebrating the birth of Jesus, to wallowing with family after some fabulous meals, and toasting many, many times to family, friends and the Holiday Season. And, of course, Lee turning...well...put it this way, it was an age that prompted a rocking party up at the hoppin' spot in SH.


So, here we are...2009. Really, where does the time go? Sadly, I almost didn't make to midnight on New Years. I made the fatal mistake of getting a little too festive a little too early which landed me on the couch adding another head for the babysitter to take care of (I think I was #10) at around 11:15. Long story short, I not only made it to midnight to bring in the new year, but I also was able to perform with my kick ass band the VP's! I know our style was not for everyone that evening, but then again, not everyone loves Ozzy now do they? So, blah, blah, blah, here we are in the new year.


So, now, y'all are caught up.

Happy New Year. May it be a good one.


1 comment:

thatonecutegirl said...

NYE was a pleasure with you & the crowd. You were one of the easiest charges I had to deal with that evening ;)

You'd better let me know when I can come hang out with them again!

*hugs*
Eh-mo