Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tears...


I am so sad...Tomorrow we will say good-bye to our beloved Bandit. I can hardly keep it together. Normally, I have wit and humor pouring from me...but tonight its just tears...It's been a short nine years...


I am so thankful for the healthy, happy, romping, years Bandit has given our family. What a joyful dog. I will miss him so much. I will need such strength tomorrow...

It will be so hard to say good-bye...


I love you, Bandit. Thank you for always understanding me and never judging me. Thank you for always offering your wet nose and kisses to lick away my tears and your strong shoulder to lean on. You are a beautiful dog. I will cherish our special memories. May you now be able to run without stumbling, get up without falling, and be free from your physical frustrations. I look forward to running with you again someday...


May your crossing over the Rainbow Bridge be with only comfort and knowing how much you are loved and how much you will be missed...


I love you...

No comments: