Sunday, April 26, 2009

Aaaaaaaaaaa....

What a difference a week can make. Things are good here. Scarlett is healing just fine. She's enjoying her new diet of canned mush and has finally started drinking. Yea for Miss Scarlett...and for us.

So, before life got derailed once again (and I now have my safety harness securely cinched down tight), I was on the road to fabulous things. You know, the whole reinventing myself. I'm thinking a tattoo should be in order. What an uproar that would cause. How very non-rockymountesque. Maybe I'll get one in the middle of my forehead...okay maybe not...that doesn't sound like such a great idea especially when I think about what I would want permanently inked on my face.

In all reality, when I close my eyes, and think what would give me what I need, I always go back to my camera. Its my escape, my love, and my passion. So, for all my devoted bloggies out there (and I know my audience is becoming vast) if you see me, and I'm not totin', ask me why not...dammit. ; )

No comments: