Thursday, April 9, 2009

Where's Audra?

Somewhere. Somehow. I got lost.

Well, with little detective work I can super-sleuth out the "somewhere"...Somewhere between birth and now. The somehow is a little more tricky.

I think between being pulled 50 different directions going 900 miles an hour ALL the time its pretty easy to lose oneself. I feel like I'm on a crazy Merry-go-Round that has suffered severe mechanical malfunctions and is whirring around so fast that people who are watching me are just crossing themselves and wishing me luck.
But, not to worry. It took a simple change of scenery, some good wine, and some great laughs to slow the whole ride down. I lost my priorities along the way. Now, I see them, since the Merry-Go-Round is back closer to its original doo-de-doo, up and down, merry ride. It's still a little faster than I'd like it to go, but much more manageable. I'd like to slow it enough to hop off for a few minutes and rest my spinning head. But, first things first.
So, with the "new found Audra", I have some things to change. I'm sure I will post these in another blog entry, but right now, I have about a 3 minute window to catch a shower, which I better catch today, or the beautiful spring flowers will start wilting, and yes...its that bad.
So, welcome back...ME. And be looking for great things coming from my direction!

No comments: