Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to my BRO


So, I'm sending a public shout-out to my bigger, older, graying, soon-to-be-daddy which coorelates to that much closer to grandfather-dom, brother. Happy Birthday! So, with my well wishes being sent, I will now relish in my youth and the fact that I will always be younger than you. True, you can now round my age up to 40 as well, but that's only if you're good at math. Most people would probably round down to 30, and of course, after taking a look at me it would just be a crime to round to 40.

With all kidding aside, HAPPY B-DAY, and enjoy your beer and staying up past 10 o'clock and sleeping longer than 3 hours at a time, because your next "birth"day (which is the one you'll be witnessing) will most likely include plastic bottles instead of glass and staying up all hours of the night will have a totally new meaning.

Enjoy your last "solo" birthday. I love you, bro! ; )

PS - here's a piece of cake for you...

No comments: