Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is it Bad I Keep Calling the Dog "Dalton"?


I know its bad...but probably about the same as calling one child by the others name (admit it - you've done it). I mean, really, if we look at it, there are probably more similarities than differences between Dalton and Bentley so using their names interchangably is an honest mistake...

What's different:
1. Two legs versus four.
2. One I can put in a kennel, lock the door and leave, and not get arrested.

What's the same:
1. Both are young and...well, young.
2. Both are working on potty training although I'll have to give this one to Bentley...he goes where he is supposed to about 95% of the time, while Dalton goes where he is supposed to less than 5%.
3. Both make lots of noise.
4. Neither one listen to me.
5. I have to repeat my request/command at least 5 times at increasing volume levels to acheive even partial compliance.
6. Both require ALOT of attention.
7. Both wake me up early.
8. Both need to goto school to learn and neither are enrolled.
9. Both drive me NUTS!
10. Both are a ball of nonstop activity.
11. Both are cute.
12. Both like to cuddle.
13. Both can destroy a toy in 2 seconds flat.
14. Both argue with their sibling over toys.
15. Both love their mommy and give lots of kisses.

; )

No comments: